Wednesday, March 7

Cat vs. Pink Snake

"Le me just chilling in my house, but feeling a little bit lonely."
 "Oh, mommy is taking outfit pictures!"
"Instead of making photos of these snake shoes, let's make a picture together!"
 "Seriously, I'm so photogenic."
 "Mommy, pleeeeaaaaassseeeee!!!"
"That's what I'm talking about."
Long story short: I wanted to show you my awesome pink pants (totally into pink this spring) from Zara and the snake sneakers I bought last week. As you can see, it wasn't that easy to do with an attention-seeking cat. Anyway, he got its beloved cuddle time and I got funny photos of him and my new items. Happy family!

11 comments:

  1. Ahh..precious cat!! Love pink too..looks great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een prachtig beest is het ook! leuke schoenen! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cat is so cuteeee!! love her house..:)

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh je kat is echt zo'n cutie!! Leuke broek, ik hou ook wel van zo roos :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink pants! I want a pair so badly. Your kitty is soo pretty! I love big fluffy cats, so sweet :)

    xx Olivia
    IWANTTHESESHOES

    ReplyDelete
  6. first and fifth photos are absolutely cute!!!
    and i like your snake-shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness. what a stinkin cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your baby is so adorable, but how cute is cat house.

    I like this combo of patterns and pink jeans. Fabulous!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love kitties so much, yours is adorable ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een lieve kat, de foto's zijn nogsteeds leuk hoor, met kat eigenlijk leuker!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥